Beaver District #23 of Eastern Canada was established in 1959 and covers the provinces of Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia. It consists of five active chapters:
Meandros #168, Montreal, Quebec (1948)
Mycenae #220, Toronto, Ontario (1950)
Euphrocyne #292, Ottawa, Ontario (1957)
Philomela #294, Hamilton, Ontario (1959)
Orpheus #297, London, Ontario (1961)
Philanthropy and volunteerism have always been the pillars of District # 23 strength. The Daughters of Penelope in District # 23 contribute thousands of dollars every year to different local, district and national projects.